Saturday, March 20, 2010

The White Darkness pages 17 - 33

So far I have found this book to be very interesting and kind of different then the kind of books I normally read. I tend to read mystery books but this is more of an adventure book. So this book has been different to me as i have been reading.

At this point in the book Sym and Uncle Victor make it To Paris and they start to wander the city. I found this part a bit weird because Victor Wouldn't allow Sym to call her mother and instead suggested eating first. They Then proceeded to their hotel and as Sym feel asleep Victor leaves her alone while he goes out to conduct "business". As he is out and about Sym finds her mothers passport in Victors coat pocket. This I found very interesting because when they were leaving there house to go to Paris Sym's mother suddenly couldn't find her passport. If this had happened to me i would immediately try to get away from Victor since he stole the passport and he must be up to no good being out so late at night.

Now I am starting to not like Victor anymore since he stole Sym's mothers passport. This must mean that victor is planning something that would not have been approved by his mother. So it should be exciting to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment